Work With Us
Sales Associates- Part Time
The role of a retail sales associate at Très Bleu is to forge connections with customers while communicating Très Bleu’s brand values through insightful product knowledge and a happy optimist outlook. Très Bleu is a brand and culture that strives to help women realize they are beautiful just as they are. We are committed to making every woman feel empowered, beautiful and recognized before leaving our store. We strive to give every guest an authentic and memorable experience.
Create an unforgettable customer experience
- Forge lasting relationships with customers
- Work with the Très Bleu team to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Great customer service possible
- Greet customers in a timely, authentic and engaging manner
- Prepare fitting rooms, find sizes, and provide honest knowledgeable feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit
Be the business
- Achieve weekly sales goals
- Seek new product knowledge in the broader fashion landscape to serve as an expert for the customer
- Assist in the completion of projects while keeping the focus on customer experience
- Communicate inventory needs to support business
- Ensure the sales floor is stocked every morning & throughout the day
- Ensure the retail store is cleaned on a regular basis- including floors & bathroom
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives
- Ensure selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the standards of Très Bleu
- Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
- Previous retail experience
- 18 years or older
- Must be able to work two weekends and some holidays
- Must adhere to scheduled shifts with punctuality
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Strong organizational skills and follow through skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Eager to develop new skills and responsive to feedback
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following below
- Cover letter on why you think you would be a good addition to our Bleu Crew
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover. Note, cards issued by local banks which do not carry one of these logos will not be accepted by our global processing service, in which case we recommend PayPal as an alternative.
Use any payment method on the growing list of ways to fund a PayPal account in your country. Once you have funded your PayPal account, you can use our single-click PayPal express feature to speed through checkout.
Pay for your purchase over four equal installments, due every two weeks.
STORE CREDIT AND GIFT CERTIFICATES
Of course, you can also use store credit or a gift certificate / gift code. Each gift certificate carries a gift code you can easily enter when completing checkout. They NEVER expire and may be combined with promotions.
Garden Party Looks
It's a Garden Party, get RSVP ready! Look and feel your best in our favorite Spring outfits!
Dress Your Breast Size
From the smaller chested lady to the larger chested chica, we’ve got a swimsuit with the least to the most support for the girls!
Dreamers Welcome Photoshoot
We are so excited to launch our new Bon Voyage Collection for 2022! Here is an insight into our photoshoot at Dreamers Welcome!
Hand-Picked Styles For Easter
Easter is almost here and we've hand-picked the dress for you!
A little black dress is a staple piece in your wardrobe and every lady needs one. Our little black dresses were made to make you confident and bold. One of...
Midsummer Night Outfit Trends
Explore some of our favorite mid summer pieces. Pink has hit the floor for midsummer. Brighten up your wardrobe with one of our favorite pieces by Karina Grimaldi, the Belle...